TRIM Work Packages
The experimental work has been broken down into five different work packages as outlined below.
Work Package 1
– Production of bovine transcobalamin.
– Synthesis of fluorescent derivatives of B12.
Work Package 2
– Establishment of in-house bovine transcobalamin ELISA.
– Selection of optimal milk fractions.
Work Package 3
– In vitro bioavailability studies.
– Cell-based transport studies.
Work Package 4
– Studies of uptake and distribution in animal model.
Work Package 5
– Clinical absorption studies.
Work Package 6
– Postdoctoral training
– PhD programs